Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Facebook instead

I've decided I'm more of a Facebook guy than I am a blogger guy. I'll still keep this blog active and will post to it from time to time. When I do, I'll be sure and add a link at the bottom of my emails to let you know in case you'd like to see what I've written.

What I've realized, aside from the time involved in keeping a blog effectively updated, is that philosophically I'm more interested in sharing my person than I am my thoughts. I know those two things are closely related. But I do think one of the fascinating things about Facebook is the ability to understand more of who a person is. Obviously, it's just as easy to "pose" on Facebook as it is in real life. But Facebook at least gives the ability to share more dimensions of person's life.

Besides, in another year or two Facebook will be so 10's and we'll be on to something else. That's okay. Jesus will still be the same, right?

No comments: