Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day Football Frenzy


Eleven total gathered at 8:00 a.m. Thanksgiving Day for what I am sure will grow to become a cherished CLPC holiday tradition - the first annual Turkey Day Football Frenzy. (Actually, I just made that name up. Hopefully someone else will have a better one.) Thanks Josh S. for organizing the event - even though everyone who showed up was greatly surprised to learn that you were out of town!! We had a great time. I don't know about any of the other 40+ guys this morning, but I ache in places I didn't know I had...

2 comments:

John Hagmann said...

We were planning to do something similar this year, but it didn't work out. Maybe next? "Turkey Bowl" was the name we were shooting for...might work for you? :)

Anonymous said...

I think my dad may still be sore...